Delivery and receipt of goods
- The form of delivery of the goods and the form of payment are in accordance with the method chosen by the customer in the order
- The goods are delivered by (only in Poland):
- DHL courier shipment - declared delivery time (counted from the moment the shipment is picked up by the DHL courier) - 24 hours when sending a package, 48 hours when sending a pallet shipment - the shipment can be monitored on the DHL forwarding website, each shipment is insured, shipments are usually delivered in from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. consignment
- Poczta Polska - (option at the customer's request) - the time of delivery depends on the selected option (standard or priority shipment) and implementation by Poczta Polska - delivery hours depend on the postman's working hours in a given area - due to long delays in delivery, no we recommend this form of delivery, paid delivery to the customer with the Store's own transport after prior arrangement - conditions and price agreed individually with the customer,
- personal collection at the MTM Dariusz Seferyński in Kobyłka, at ul. Księcia Józefa Poniatowskiego 11 (tel. 22 353-11-11) and in Reguły, at ul. Elizy Orzeszkowej 1B (tel. 22 224-54-96) - due to the warehouse division of the sold assortment, the place of delivery requires prior contact with the Store Service.
- Upon receipt of the goods, the Customer is obliged to check the shipment. Any damage should be reported to the courier, postman or employees present at the delivery / collection. The basis for the complaint of damage during transport is a declaration of damage in the form of a protocol written and signed by the courier / postman. In this case, the Customer is obliged to immediately inform the Store Service about the situation.
- The receipt of the parcel must be confirmed by a written receipt (bill of lading, proof of posting, WZ document). Upon receipt, the Buyer shall be entitled to the ownership of the goods and all risks related to the possession and use, in particular the risk of loss or damage to the goods.