From May 25, 2018, new provisions on the protection of personal data apply, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR"). For this reason, in this document, we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data by us, the methods of their collection and use, as well as the rights of data subjects.
Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. The processing of personal data is any activity on personal data, regardless of whether it is carried out in an automated manner or not, e.g. collecting, storing, recording, ordering, modifying, viewing, using, sharing, limiting, deleting or destroying. MTM Dariusz Seferyński processes personal data for various purposes, and depending on the purpose, various collection methods, legal grounds for processing, use, disclosure and storage periods may apply.
MTM Dariusz Seferyński with its seat at ul. Księcia Józefa Poniatowskiego 11, 05-230 Kobyłka.
We want to be transparent as to the methods and legal grounds for the processing of personal data, as well as the purposes for which MTM Dariusz Seferyński processes personal data. We make sure that each time we provide the necessary information in this regard to each person whose personal data we process as a data controller. In order to make our explanation of these issues as clear as possible, we present the following list of personal data processing operations.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF PEOPLE VISITING WEBSITES RUN BY MTM SEPHERINE DARIUS OR USING ELECTRONICALLY SERVICES (e.g. INTERNET STORES):
Natural persons visiting the websites of MTM Dariusz Seferyński or using the services provided by MTM Dariusz Seferyński by electronic means (eg online stores run by MTM Dariusz Seferyński ), hereinafter collectively referred to as "Services", have control over the personal data they provide to us. The websites limit the collection and use of information about their users to the necessary minimum, required to provide them with services at the desired level, pursuant to art. 18 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
- To a limited extent, we may collect personal data automatically via cookies on our websites. Cookies are small text files saved on the user's computer or other mobile device while using the websites. These files are used, among others using various functions provided on a given website or confirming that a given user has seen certain content from a given website. Among the cookies, there are those that are necessary for the operation of MTM Dariusz Seferyński . The cookies belonging to this category are used to ensure:
- maintaining the user's session,
- saving the state of the user's session,
- enabling authorization using the Login Service,
- saving information allowing for anonymous login of the user,
- saving the information necessary for the operation of the online basket in the case of online purchases via websites,
- monitoring the availability of services.
Another category of cookies are files that are not necessary to use the Websites, but facilitate their use. They are used to enable:
- restoring the last visited view the next time you log into the product,
- remembering the user's choice to stop displaying a selected message or display it a certain number of times,
- restoring the user's session,
- remembering the last selected category in the product,
- checking if the saving to cookies is functioning properly,
- enabling automatic login to the product ("remember me" option),
- adjusting the content of products to the preferences of users;
- setting the preferred language, currency, font size and other similar properties that facilitate working with the application,
- restore the last search result in the product,
- displaying recently viewed products in the online store,
- display of the last selected sort parameter.
- monitoring traffic on our websites;
- collecting anonymous, aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and enable us to constantly improve our products;
- determining the number of anonymous users of our websites - needed to analyze the use of MTM Dariusz Seferyński ;
- controlling how often users choose a given service;
- use of a communication tool;
- integration with social networks;
- internet payments.
The identity of the store user is not revealed by means of cookies.
Cookies in the store do not collect and do not store any personal data of the user (including: name, surname, address, etc.)
It is worth noting, however, that these data are not associated with specific people browsing the website, but only with a computer connected to the Internet on which cookies have been saved (the IP address is used for this).
We collect information on the use of the Website by its users and their IP addresses based on the analysis of access logs. We use this information to diagnose problems related to the operation of the server, to analyze possible security breaches and to manage the website. The IP address is also used by us for statistical purposes, i.e. to collect and analyze demographic data of website visitors (e.g. information about the region from which the connection was made). On the basis of the information obtained in the above-mentioned manner, collective statements are prepared in special cases. They usually include information about the website's viewership. However, as we emphasize, these statements do not contain any data allowing the identification (determination of identity) of a given Website user.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that we may be required to disclose information regarding the IP number of a given Website user at the request of authorized - based on applicable legal provisions - state authorities in connection with their proceedings.
In the case of processing personal data in connection with the use of MTM Dariusz Seferyński by users, we may deal with various types of legal grounds for processing, depending on the category of personal data that we process and the purpose of processing. For example:
- We process personal data of visitors to our websites on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller or on the basis of consent in the event that we have asked the data subject for such consent;
- we process personal data of people who use our online stores and fill in the online form for this purpose, because it is necessary for the purpose of the contract;
- sometimes the law requires us to process certain personal data for tax and accounting purposes.
In addition to the data referred to in the previous paragraph Processing of personal data of persons visiting websites operated by MTM Dariusz Seferyński or using services provided electronically (e.g. online stores), from natural persons who contact MTM Dariusz Seferyński in order to obtain information about the offer or share comments about products or services MTM Dariusz Seferyński , as well as in contact in order to conclude an agreement with MTM Dariusz Seferyński , we collect the following personal information: name, title, business address (or residence or place of service) , e-mail address and telephone / fax number. In particular, these persons can send us an e-mail via the website. Such messages contain a set user name and e-mail address as well as additional information that the user wants to include in a given message.
MTM Dariusz Seferyński also processes personal data of its clients and potential clients.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF PERSONS CONTACTING MTM DARIUSZ SEPHERINIAN FOR THE PURPOSE OF OBTAINING INFORMATION ABOUT THE OFFER OR SHARING OBSERVATIONS ABOUT MTM SERVICES OR PRODUCTS.
We collect the above data based on the consent expressed by the user directing the above request to MTM Dariusz Seferyński or in order to perform the contract (fulfillment of the request) submitted by a given person. The provided data may also be processed on the basis of the justified purpose of the data controller.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONTACTING MTM DARIUSZ SEPHERINIAN IN ORDER TO CONCLUDE AN AGREEMENT WITH MTM DARIUSZ SEPHERINIAN AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS OF SEPHERINE AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS.
The processing of personal data of natural persons who are our clients is based on:
- justified interest of MTM Dariusz Seferyński as a data controller (e.g. in the field of database creation, analytical and profiling activities, including activities regarding the analysis of product use, direct marketing of own products, securing documentation for the purpose of defending against possible claims or for the purpose of pursuing claims ),
- consent (including, in particular, consent to e-mail marketing or telemarketing),
- performance of the concluded contract,
- obligations under the law (e.g. tax law or accounting regulations).
The processing of personal data of natural persons who are potential clients is based on:
- justified interest of MTM Dariusz Seferyński as a data administrator (e.g. in the field of creating a database, direct marketing of own products),
- consent (including, in particular, consent to e-mail marketing or telemarketing),
- profiling for marketing purposes, i.e. matching the marketing offer to the above-mentioned preferences.
The time during which we can process personal data depends on the legal basis constituting the legal condition for the processing of personal data by MTM Dariusz Seferyński .
Accordingly, we inform you that:
if MTM Dariusz Seferyński processes personal data on the basis of consent, the processing period lasts until the user withdraws this consent; in the event that MTM Dariusz Seferyński processes personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, the processing period lasts until the termination of the above-mentioned interest (e.g. the limitation period for civil law claims) or until the data subject objects to further processing - in situations where such objection is vested in accordance with the law; in the event that MTM Dariusz Seferyński processes personal data because it is necessary due to applicable law, the periods of data processing are determined by these provisions.
We transfer personal data to others only when we are permitted to do so by law. In this case, in the relevant contract concluded with a third party, we provide for provisions and security mechanisms to protect data and maintain our standards in the field of data protection, confidentiality and security. Agreements of this type are called personal data processing agreements, and MTM Dariusz Seferyński has control over how and to what extent the entity entrusted with the processing of certain categories of personal data MTM Dariusz Seferyński
In connection with the above, we indicate that the recipients of personal data that MTM Dariusz Seferyński processes as the personal data administrator may be:
- above entities processing personal data under contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data (so-called processors),
- entities providing hosting services to MTM Dariusz Seferyński ,
- other MTM Dariusz Seferyński , providing services in the field of software delivery, software or hardware maintenance services used by MTM Dariusz Seferyński , as well as suppliers of goods that we use,
- debt collection companies (but we provide personal data only to the extent that it is actually necessary to achieve a given purpose),
- legal advisers, tax advisers,
- law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities and other public administration bodies,
(except that in the last two cases, we provide data only if and only to the extent that it is actually necessary and required under mandatory provisions of law and in a manner consistent with these provisions).
We do not transfer personal data outside the EEA.
Natural persons have specific rights regarding their personal data, and MTM Dariusz Seferyński as the data controller, is responsible for the implementation of these rights in accordance with applicable law. Should you have any questions or requests regarding the scope and implementation of your rights and wish to exercise a specific right to protect personal data, please contact us at: e-mail: rodo@https://firmamtm.pl/en/
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Natural persons have the right to access data that we store as a data controller. This right can be exercised by sending an e-mail: rodo@https://firmamtm.pl/en/
Changes, including updating your personal data, processed by MTM Dariusz Seferyński can be made by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: rodo@https://firmamtm.pl/en/ or, where applicable, contacting us via the relevant registration page or changing the personal data stored in the relevant applications for which the registration was made.
In the case of processing personal data on the basis of consent, natural persons have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We inform you about this almost at any time when collecting consent and make it possible to withdraw consent as easily as it was granted. In the absence of any other information, that is, if we have not provided a different address or contact number in order to withdraw consent, please send us an e-mail to the following address: rodo@https://firmamtm.pl/en/
Natural persons have the right to limit the processing or object to the processing of their personal data at any time, due to their special situation, unless the processing is required in accordance with the law.
A natural person may object to the processing of their personal data when:
- the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the specific situation in which it found itself,
- personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing.
On the other hand, with regard to a request to limit data processing, this right is granted when a given person notices that their data is incorrect. Then, he may request the restriction of the processing of his data for a period allowing MTM Dariusz Seferyński check the correctness of this data.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send an e-mail to the following address: rodo@https://firmamtm.pl/en/
The right to delete data can be used, for example, when the data of a natural person will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by MTM Dariusz Seferyński or when the natural person withdraws his consent to the processing of data by MTM Dariusz Seferyński . In addition, if a natural person objects to the processing of their data or if their data is processed unlawfully. The data should also be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law.
On the other hand, the right to data transfer is granted when the processing of a person's data is based on the consent of a natural person or a contract concluded with him and when this processing is carried out automatically.