ELEMENTS TO FACILITATE SERVICE WORK DURING CLEANING THE CHAMBER AND BURNER:
- Large door on long arms with two handles that allow you to comfortably move the burner away from the chamber light without the use of tools,
- Quick disassembly of the upper walls of the heater covering the tubular exchanger and part of the burner chamber with deflectors,
- Free access to the third-pass deflector - made of two removable cast iron plates, a material resistant to high temperatures,
- Two large revisions of the combustion chamber and flame tubes,
- Two additional revisions in the rear part of the exchanger for cleaning of ashes without removing the chimney,
- Large doors that can be mounted on both sides facilitate service access to the combustion chamber and the possibility of placing the pellet hopper from any side.