MTM 17-33 (17-33 kW) multi-oil air heater
The MTM 17-33 multi-oil air heater is intended for heating industrial premises not covered by the central heating system
Safe and secure shopping
MTM 17-33 / 2 in 1 - the device combines medium and high power furnaces thanks to a wide range of work.
Power control consists in smoothly increasing or decreasing the revolutions of the fuel feeding pump. Burning takes place evenly, regardless of the thickness of the oil. A high-precision, low-speed gear fuel pump, specially designed for our devices, taking into account the specific conditions of use, pumps any type of oil, regardless of its density. Thanks to this, you do not have to check the density of the oil at your disposal and you do not have to remember to select the appropriate operating mode - the pump installed in our devices pumps both thick used oils and thinner heating oils and their mixtures.
The combustion chamber is made of stainless steel, while the fire bowl is made of cast iron, not of rapidly cooling steel.
The fuel filler is designed in such a way as to easily and quickly add fuel, without fear that we will flood the controller or larger contaminants will get into the tank. The easy-to-remove filter allows you to clean it quickly and efficiently.
New, improved system to prevent oil overflow in the combustion chamber, thanks to a more sensitive micro-switch.
Improved device electronics. Now you do not have to wonder what voltage you have in the network, because in our latest controller we have used a voltage stabilization system. Over-voltage protection increases the service life of the controller.
The universal oil stove controller, type MTM 17-33, is equipped with a control knob and two buttons that allow the user to control the operation of the heater and LEDs indicating the operating status of the device combined with an acoustic signal in the event of a failure.
High thermal efficiency
The MTM 17-33 heater efficiently heats rooms up to 800m³ (with good insulation of the building).
Type of fuels that can be used
- vegetable oils (biofuels),
- raw vegetable oils (rapeseed, sunflower and others), including post-frying (gastronomy),
- mineral oils (used engine, gear, hydraulic and diesel oils of HBO I, II, III type with a viscosity not higher than SAE80),
- heating oil.
Exhaust gas discharge
Efficient blower fan
Completely pure heat
Durable housing covered with powder paint
Protection against overflow of the furnace
Control panel with LED lights
Smooth regulation of heating power 17-33 kW
Built-in fuel tank
- smooth power regulation from 17 kW to 33 kW,
- heater protection against overheating,
- protection against overflow of the furnace,
- LED diodes signaling operation or possible emergency stop of combustion,
- built-in control thermostat (the fan turns off in the shutdown function of the stove when the temperature drops below 40 ° C within the combustion chamber),
- thermostatic pump operation supervision,
- durable housing covered with a powder coating,
- combustion chamber made of steel with increased temperature resistance (acid-resistant steel),
- 50 l tank,
- manual ignition,
- an outlet panel with a hot air blower on the front wall, heat radiation in all directions,
- completely pure heat,
- hot air outlet temperature 50-70 degrees C (at air temperature inside the room about 12 degrees C),
- blowing 1000 m3 / h of warm air.
from 1.7 to 3.3 l / h
1000 m³ / h
230 V / 50 Hz
The diameter of the flue
Dimensions W x D x height